ACSCC has a Caseworker on staff to address individual needs and issues of program participants. Services include:
- A visit to your home to assess your needs and develop a care plan.
- Arranging for you to receive supportive DFTA-funded services such as home-delivered meals and/or home care.
- Referral for other community- or borough-based services.
- Evaluation of your benefit/entitlement needs.
- Advocacy with landlords, utility companies, benefit programs.
- Counseling on long-term care issues.
- Regular contact with you to ensure that the services you are receiving continue to meet your needs.
Case management services are free. Contact us to make an appointment.